The Maronite Catholic Archeparchy of Cyprus
The Holy Maronite Archbishopric of Cyprus was founded in Nicosia in 1316. The first Bishop was Ananias. After the death of Cypriot Bishop Luke in 1673, the Archbishopric moved back to Beirut and return back to Nicosia again in 1988. Since 1840 the Archbishopric follows the Latin calendar. Today's archbishop is Selim Sfeir.
Other relevant Association with the Holy Maronite Archbishopric of Cyprus is the following: