Annual parliamentary lobby event titled, ‘Cyprus as a Regional Actor: Prospects, Challenges and Developments’,
organised by the National Federation of Cypriots in the UK and the APPG for Cyprus.
The Guest Speaker will be H.E. The Foreign Minister of the Republic of Cyprus.
Other speakers will include:
- Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon, Minister for Middle East, North Africa, South Asia and UN
- Stephen Doughty MP, Shadow Minister for Europe
- Alyn Smith MP, SNP Foreign Affairs Spokesperson
- Wendy Chamberlain MP, Liberal Democrat Chief Whip
- Christos Karaolis, President of the National Federation of Cypriots in the UK,
Please enter the Houses of Parliament through St. Stephen's Gate (opposite Westminster Abbey).
The event will be held in the Grand Committee Room.
The event begins at 7pm, so we recommend that you allow at least half an hour to pass through security and arrive at 6.30pm.